Rise in the chronic diseases and increase in the air pollution air quality are some of the significant reasons to propel the growth of the acute respiratory distress syndrome market during the forecast years.
According to the analysis of Reports and Data, the global acute respiratory distress syndrome market was valued at USD 583.8 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 934.8 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.0%. Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is a type of respiratory failure, which is a form of lung inflammation. Due to which there is a problem with the proper delivery of the oxygen to the different body organs, which at the end impact the appropriate functioning of the parts. Various causes are included with the ARDS, such as sepsis, trauma, pneumonia, and others. The primary treatment for the ARDS involves mechanical ventilation, which is delivered through a rigid tube that enters the oral cavity and is secured in the airway.
According to a survey done by the World Health Organization (WHO), it is seen that more than 3 million people are effects due to acute respiratory distress syndrome. It can affect people of all ages. The main reason for the ARDS is air pollution, which is caused due to the emission by the vehicles. The harmful gases emitted are inhaled by the people thus leading to several problems.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2089
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market for acute respiratory distress syndrome is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% in the Asia-Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 4.8% and 5.7% CAGR, respectively. Increasing chronic diseases and the rise in air pollution are the key factors to accelerate market growth during the forecast period across all regions.
- As of 2018, the therapeutic device segment was valued at USD 291.9 Million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Increasing preference for gastrointestinal bleeding and pulmonary fibrosis has been one of the reasons for the growth of the acute respiratory distress syndrome market.
- Due to the ARDS, various complications related to the brain and lung are noticed. Neurological hypoxic brain damage is also one of the injury types, which is reported for acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- The treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome is Fibro Proliferate, resolution stage, recovery stage, and many more.
- The Asia-Pacific is the largest region for the acute respiratory distress syndrome market due to the significant contribution from countries like China, Japan, India, and Korea due to the growing end-segment and sales channel industries.
- Asia Pacific region is accounted for the third largest market share in 2017, due to consumption in well establishes and end-user segment industries.
- Among the region, North America has the largest market share. The primary driver for the acute respiratory distress syndrome market in North America is the growing brain injury, thus owing to the increase in injury type segment for the ARDS market.
North America is the largest market for healthcare, followed by Asia-Pacific, Western Europe and then the other regions. Due to favorable regulations and policies in these regions, healthcare industry is rapidly growing. As the market in developed countries is nearly saturated, market players have shifted their focus toward the developing regions, especially the emerging economies of Asia Pacific.
Request for Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2089
The prominent factors favoring market growth include increasing launches and initiatives by the market players to provide rapid treatment for addressing the diseases of the patients in the healthcare industry. Market-trend-based strategies for the healthcare market include increasing the adoption of bundled payments, using digital tools, increasing collaborations across industries and companies, focusing on the development of new medicines, and adopting hybrid imaging technology. Players adopted strategies in the healthcare industry include acquiring companies in similar industries to expand their presence and focusing on offering quality products and services.
The competitive landscape section of the report discusses in detail the company overview, product and services portfolio, business expansion plans, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, and global market position. It further sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, agreements, and product launches.
Top companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Faron Pharmaceuticals, BioMarck Pharmaceuticals, GE Healthcare, Hamilton Medical AG, Smiths Medical, Athersys, GlaxoSmithKline, Altor Bioscience, and Mondobiotech.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome-ards-market
Further, the report segments the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) market on the basis of product types, applications, end-use industries, and technology among others. The report offers insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segment and provides information about lucrative investment opportunities to stakeholders, investors, and clients.
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Market Segmentation:
Device Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Blood Gas Analyzers
- Pulse Oximeters
- Capnography Devices
- Other Diagnostic Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
- Mechanical Ventilators
- Invasive And Non-invasive Ventilators
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Other Therapeutic Devices
Injury Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Brain Injury
- Lung Injury
Severity (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
Treatment (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Fibro Proliferate
- Exudative Stage
- Resolution Stage
- Recovery Stage
Sales Channel (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Direct Sales
- Channel Sales
End User (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Service Centers
- Other End Users
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2089
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/diagnostic-electrocardiograph-ecg-market
Creatinine Test Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/creatinine-test-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370