Use ij.start canon to set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. You can learn for Canon PIXMA, imagePROGRAF, MAXIFY, CanoScan, and others.
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the http //ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is required for the complete Canon set up process. So check out the more steps below.
Set up a Canon inkjet printer – ij.start canon
Follow most used and simple steps to start setting up your Canon ij printer, check below;
- At first, open your systems like a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Third, launch a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or https //ij.start.canon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and wait for the Canon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter your Canon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Where is your Canon printer model number?
See the top or front of your Canon printer to find out the model number, then visit ij.start canon and enter this number here.
Download the Canon Printer Drivers
In the latest Canon model you won’t find any CD however, if you have an older version, you can install CD, otherwise, find out the complete download steps through ij.start canon for Canon printer drivers from below process;
- Set up the Canon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
- Visit ij.start.canon site and provide your Canon model number when asked.
- You may also choose from bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
- Start downloading Canon drivers and software from the same http //ij.start.canon page.
Now, double click on the software and install for your Canon product.
Note: canon.com/ijsetup to download and install the best-suited canon printer drivers and software for your specific printer by entering model number.