Writing a synthesis essay is a cumbersome and challenging task. It requires students to digest information from several sources and present it in a well-structured and organized way to prove a point. You not only have to select a good topic but also relevant and effective sources that will provide ample information that you can use to paint a new picture and deliver your intended message to the targeted audience or else consider a paper writing service.
Before you begin writing your synthesis essay, you must know what the word synthesis means. It is the mixing of different components in such a way that they present a whole picture. Similarly, in a synthesis essay, different pieces of information from different sources are connected to one another to substantiate a thesis statement.
You might think that you have not written a synthesis essay in your life, but I bet you have written one or another type of synthesis essay before. Synthesis essays are categorized into three categories: Explanatory synthesis, Review synthesis, and argument synthesis. Every good essay writer has the skill to write an effective synthesis essay as it is developed in high school and throughout college.
However, sometimes you might have a difficult topic, or a difficult professor or your plate is too full that you cannot do justice with your synthesis essay. You are worried that you might score bad grades or even fail this essay. In such cases, you must consider taking the help. You can look up for the cheapest essay writing service online and ask them to help you. They will provide a professionally written synthesis essay that will fetch you good grades.
Ways to strategize the organization
In your synthesis write my essay, you have to incorporate information and arguments from several sources into your essay. Here are a few ways to effectively incorporate supporting details and arguments from various sources:
- Problem-situation: In this strategy, you are supposed to first highlight a problem in the introduction and then offer useful solutions with evidence and data.
- Climactic order: According to this method, you should write your strongest point in the last body paragraph since readers are only going to remember that.
- Comparison and contrast: Here you can summarize all the sources and present similarities and differences between them. You can either write what all sources have to say about one point or you can discuss one source completely before moving to the next one.
Useful tips to create an effective synthesis essay
No matter which strategy you choose, you will face several difficulties in write essay for me. However, if you keep the following tips in mind, you will do just fine:
- To begin with, select a good topic. There is no way you can write a good essay without a good topic.
- Write a strong and clear thesis statement so that you have a clear idea about the purpose of your essay and select an organizing strategy accordingly.
- Select and read your sources very carefully. You need to highlight all the useful information relevant to your topic.
- More sources mean more credibility for your essay. However, you should always keep the word count in mind.
- If needed, re-read the sources to make sure that you fully understand the provided information.
- You should only quote sources after fully evaluating them.
- You should make a clear and strong connection between information, leaving no room for misinterpretation.
- Using the notes that you made while reading and evaluating the sources, you should outline your synthesis essay. And use it to write an organized synthesis essay.
- Correctly cite all the sources that you used in your essay. To avoid plagiarism, you should enlist all the used sources on a work cited or references page.
- Always proofread your essay several times, before handing it over to your instructor or you can pay someone to write my paper.