Ecological data and toxicological data of Cupric Oxide Powder (CuO) and storage method
Water hazard level 3: It is extremely harmful to water. Even a small amount of product seeping into the ground will cause harm to drinking water. Do not discharge the product into the surrounding environment without government permission. Highly toxic and harmful to organic matter in water.
1. Store in a dry warehouse.
2. It should be protected from moisture and stored separately from strong acids and edible raw materials. Handle with care during loading and unloading to prevent damage to the packaging.
1. Acute toxicity: mouse tracheal LDLo: 278mg/kg;
2. Inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with this substance can cause delayed reactions. If the skin or eyes come into contact with the substance, they should be rinsed with water immediately.